- Oldham coupling with aluminum bronze spacer - Clamping screw
- Offset of angular, parallel, or axial deviation are individual allowed value, so couple reasons of axial offset appearing at same time would reduce the unit allowable value.
- Suit for high wrench torque, high rotation.
- In case of parallel deviation over 0.1, abrasion of the insert is direct ration to load torque, offset, and rotation numbers.
- Available options for key way per inner diameter are bigger than 6mm.
- Main Frame: SYS304 alloy - Spacer: Aluminum bronze, filled with Solid lubricant